Job vacancy Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
Pelvic floor physiotherapist in spain (m/f)
Profysio is a modern and friendly practice with 4 locations on the Costa Blanca in Spain. The practice is currently expanding and becoming busier through collaboration with external partners and its proposition in the market as expert centre. The team consists of 4 physiotherapists, a clinic manager, a receptionist, a psychologist, and a personal trainer/nutritional coach. We work together with Scandinavian partners in the region and have good connections with GPs, gynaecologists, and hospitals.
The patient population is an international one, of which Dutch, German and English speaking patients. We also have a close collaboration with a Swedish rehabilitation company where we treat Scandinavian patients.
All therapists have their own specialization, namely: Ortho Manual Therapy, Psychosomatic Physiotherapy, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physiotherapy, and Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy. The current pelvic floor physiotherapist is leaving due to personal circumstances and returning to the Netherlands. Therefore, we are looking for a certified pelvic floor physiotherapist who can treat clients at various locations and strengthen our expert centre.
In the region, we see a diverse population, including pregnant and/or young mothers, elderly individuals with incontinence issues, patients in rehabilitation after surgeries, and in the spring season, cyclists and triathletes training in Spain who experience pelvic pain.
We are in search of a therapist who proactively shapes their role within the practice, aiming to make a significant impact in the region by offering advanced therapies that prioritize evidence-based practices, and puts beside the treatment as well a strong emphasis on lifestyle and prevention.
This is a growth position where hours still need to be built up. Current patients and contacts with gynaecologists and general practitioners are already in place to further expand.
What do we have to offer?
- Estimated Hours: Hours building up to 8-32 hours per week, depending on any additional expertise and/or willingness to perform general physiotherapy treatments.
- The flexibility to determine and arrange your own hours, making part-time work or a potential combination with other employment an option.
- Employment based on Freelance (ZZP) status, and commission model.
- A clinic manager will be actively working to establish pelvic floor physiotherapy in the region and promote it to patients, healthcare professionals, and doctors.
- Support and coordination for personal initiatives such as setting up pregnancy courses and special programs.
- An opportunity to grow together with the Profysio team, expand hours, and establish yourself in this region as an expert in your field.
- An informal and open work culture where the patient is the central focus.
What are we looking for?
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license and passport in order to be able to work on different locations if necessary.
- Certified as pelvic floor physiotherapist with minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Fluent in English, and preferably proficient in another language such as Dutch, German, Spanish, or French.
- You work in a structured and independent manner and have an interest in professional development within the field.
Are you interested or would you like to receive more information? We look forward to receiving your response to this job vacancy and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, at email@example.com.