Physiotherapy Expert Centre, from diagnosis to treatment
As an Expert Physiotherapy Centre, we strive to offer you the best possible care, which is why we provide highly trained therapists, all with a Master’s Degree in their respective fields of expertise. Thanks to our integrated team approach and extensive knowledge, you can schedule an appointment with us without the need for a referral, for all conditions related to posture and the musculoskeletal system. (Please see below for a comprehensive description of a physiotherapist’s work area).
If your complaint falls within the scope of physiotherapy, you will receive appropriate treatment, which may involve a combination of various therapeutic techniques. If we suspect that the cause of your complaint is different or if further examination or a second opinion is required, we will refer you to a specialist or a general practitioner.
When should you see a physiotherapist?
Would you like to make an appointment or receive more information?
- Injuries, pain complaints, and movement restrictions, for example in the arms, legs, shoulders, back, or pelvis. This can be due to exertion, incorrect posture, sports injuries, falls, or accidents.
- If you experience discomfort or difficulties in daily activities related to the musculoskeletal system and posture. For example, muscle cramps during the night, urinary problems, difficulty getting up and climbing stairs, being pregnant, or experiencing dizziness or shortness of breath.
- Paramedical support and guidance for (chronic) conditions such as COPD, arterial vascular disease, Parkinson’s disease, cancer, osteoarthritis, brain disorders, lymphedema, etc.
- Rehabilitation after surgery, trauma, or bone fractures, stroke recovery. Also, rehabilitation before surgery to improve fitness and build muscle strength.
- If you wish to engage in exercise as preventive therapy to maintain functionality and flexibility, especially for the elderly or in case of prolonged immobility.
- Expert advice and sports training to achieve physical goals and reduce the risk of injuries, especially for individuals involved in intensive sports or physical challenges. For example, professional athletes, marathon training, or regular golf players.
- Advice and guidance on lifestyle changes, pain or illness management, such as stress, anxiety, coping with limitations, fear of movement, diabetes, managing chronic pain, etc.
Although many conditions can be effectively treated within the scope of general physiotherapy, there are situations where a specialized approach can be more effective. You don’t need to worry about having to choose a specific therapist or specialization in advance. Determining the appropriate approach is our expertise, and it will become clear after the intake and examination during your initial consultation.
Would you like to learn more about the various treatment techniques? You can find more information on this website, or feel free to contact us.